User Policy and Copyright notice:
Inappropriate Contact with Students:
From the SC SDE - Code of Conduct
From The SCEA - Crossing the Line
From The SCEA - Adult/Student Boundaries
From the NEA - Teach But Don't Touch
From the U.S. Department of Education - Sexual Misconduct
- When is Enough Enough? - A Perspective on Low Morale
- My Personnel File. Should I worry?
- Is my health information private? How much must I share? What about the school nurse?
- New to SC? New to Your School?
- When a Teacher is Bullied
- Fall Evaluation Conferences
- Using a Tape Recorder in Meetings/Secret Taping
- How to File an Appeal or Grievance
- Contracts and End of the Year Employment Decisions
- School Employee Rights Handbook (Members Only
- Stuck at Your School? Can't Find a Job? Being Blackballed?
- Do School Employees Have Rights?
- Personnel Files
- Duty Free Lunch Periods
- Duty Free Planning
- Sick Leave Banks
- Access to Professional Associations
- Notice of Transfers and Vacancies
BROCHURES & NEWSLETTERS
- Brochure: Laid Off? / Job Loss
- Brochure: End of the Year Employment Decisions
- Brochure: Your Rights
- Newsletter: The SCEA Member Advocacy News
- The South Carolina Education Association's Proposal for the Future of the South Carolina Retirement System
- RIGHTS WATCH: Federal courts curb the power of school officials to punish student Internet speech
- You Can Be Sued For Not Confronting Bullies
- Supporting Teachers Under Stress
- When Educators Are Assaulted
Sites that provide online materials and downloads:Internet & Copyright Laws for Teachers