[mp_row] [mp_span col="12"]
February 6 - Deadline for State Nominations
February 6 - PRAXIS REGISTER
February 21 -"To Teach is to Lead" Conference for Instructional Personnel
February 21 - "Making Community Connections" for Educational Support Professionals
February 27 - NEA National Leadership Summit
June 16-17 - Summer Leadership Conference
News & Articles
- Need more time to teach? Take our survey.
- PRESS RELEASE - The SCEA Honors Dr. James L. Solomon Jr.
for Human and Civil Rights Achievement
- See photos from our HCR Event!
- PRESS RELEASE - January Teacher of the Month
- You Tube: Superintendent Spearman Swearing In
- The State: SC Education Ruling Demands Adequacy
- NEA: The School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Apply for an Education Grant
- Teaching about Selma
Teaching Contracts FAQs
- Districts will begin issuing contracts for the 2015-2016 school year soon. Visit our new CONTRACT FAQs page for information teachers should know about contracts.
- *The SC Legislature is considering a bill that would move the date to issue contracts to May 1 and the deadline for teachers to sign and return (or reject) them to May 11. Watch our site for updates on this Bill.