Committees are the backbone of the work that our association accomplishes to create the South Carolina schools our students and educators deserve. We require each region to be represented and the committees work best when they have a diverse slate of representatives.
The following committees are available:
- Elections Committee
- Legislative Committee
- Human & Civil Rights Committee
- Teaching & Learning Committee
- Educator Rights Committee
- Education Support Professional Committee
- Constitution & Bylaws Committee
- Membership Committee
- International Teachers Ad Hoc Committee
- Fine Arts Ad Hoc Committee
- Special Education Ad Hoc Committee
- Charter School Ad Hoc Committee
- LGBTQ+ Ad Hoc Committee
- Literacy Ad Hoc Committee
- SCORE (Early Career Educators) Ad Hoc Committee
If you're interested in serving on a committee, please fill out the form below.
Stand with School Librarians
School Librarians stand up for the Freedom to Read because, for them, it's about the students the books represent.
Stand with them because they stand for our students.