Education Support Professionals strengthen our schools, communities, and associations across the country. They play an important role on the education team and in the lives of students both inside and outside of the classroom. They keep our schools running and our students safe, healthy, and ready to learn every day.
ESPs are represented by 9 career families
- Clerical services
- Custodial and maintenance services
- Food services
- Health and student services
- Security services
- Skilled trades
- Technical services
- Transportation services
When ESPs thrive, our students thrive.
ESPs make a positive impact on the lives of students throughout their time in school and beyond. The SCEA champions Education Support Professionals (ESPs), their full inclusion in the Association, and their full recognition as accomplished professionals.
YOUR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
To ensure a great public education for every student, education support professionals (ESPs) want and deserve high-quality professional development and supports at every stage of their careers.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE
We need and deserve fair salaries and benefits. We need and deserve workplaces that respect who we are and what we bring to our students.
YOUR NATIONAL ESP NETWORK
Through The SCEA & NEA, you can attend the NEA ESP National conference. The NEA ESP National Conference is the premier professional development opportunity for education support professionals across the nation.
The kids that I have deserve the best education not only from the school system but also from me. I want my kids to be happy.
Quote by: Linda Douglass, Bus Driver
- 1 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Responsible Decision Making (Part 7)
- 2 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Social Awareness (Part 5)
- 3 Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask First: Cultivating Healing and Wellbeing Through Relationship Skills (Part 6)